- Business Directory
- Video Business Directory
- Events Calendar
- Committees & Programs
- Architectural & Environmental
- Bucks Fever
- Burpee Services Awards
- Business Cares
- Business & Youth
- Entrepreneurial Assistance
- Golf Committee
- Governmental & Veterans Affairs
- Health & Wellness
- Leadership Advancement Program
- Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Membership Committee
- Networking for Youth
- Parenting & Family
- Red Ball Gala
- Women in Business
- Young Professionals
- W4 Magazine
- About the Chamber
Title Sponsor: Customers Bank
More sponsorships are still available!
Come out and meet or play with Mike Mamula and Aaron Beasley!
- Registration: 10:30 am
- Lunch: 11:00 am
- Shotgun Start: Noon
- Corporate Miniature Golf: 3:30 pm
- Cocktail Reception: 5:00 pm
- Dinner & Auctions: 6:00 pm
(check out the auction items)
Brent Hartman, personal trainer, will be providing warm up exercises by the driving range for anyone who wants to participate.
Looking for a great networking opportunity this summer? Invite some clients, donors or prospects to play in the Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce 9th Annual Golf Outing. The Outing has sold out in years past, so register today! Cost is $225 per golfer and includes golf, lunch and a powerful networking cocktail hour, dinner and exciting silent and live auctions!
Register before July 1st and get a FREE tee sign on the course!
- Registration (due by July 27, 2015):
- Limited to 128 Golfers
- Golfer Payment: $225 each
- Foursome: $900
- Corporate Miniature Golf: $80 each
- Cocktail Hour and Dinner only: $75
- Lunch Sponsor: $2,000
- Dinner Sponsor: $2,000 (no longer available)
- 19th Hole Sponsor: $2,000
- Refreshment Cart Sponsor: $1,500
- Corporate Sponsor: $1,000
- Small Business Sponsor $1,000
- Corporate Miniature Golf Sponsor: $1,000 (no longer available)
- Tee Sign Sponsor: $125
Thank you to Cortineo Creative for producing the brochure and Keenan Motor Group for providing the Hole in One Prizes.
Contact Brad Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-348-3913 to request more information and a golf outing brochure.
Support the Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce Golf Outing!
Proceeds benefit the Bucks Fever Program, A Celebration of the Arts.
Golf Committee meets in the spring and summer to plan the CBCC Annual Golf Outing, which happens each year in August. The role of the committee is to plan the event, round up auction items, invite celebrity guest, and more. The outing raises money for Bucks Fever, the Chamber’s celebration of the arts, culture and history of Bucks County.